Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Pages

One reason I LOVE to be caught up on all my scrapbooking when I have a baby is so that I can spend some time doing the baby book without feeling like I should be catching up on something else first. It's called guilt-free scrappin', which is SO fun because you get to work with pics of the cutest baby on earth. . .that's how we mothers view each of our babies, right?! Anyway, I took a little time yesterday (some of it while nursing even) and created these few pages. Boy, we are so blessed to be entrusted with these little ones! I just can't get enough of him! And, if I don't quit taking so many pictures I'm going to end up with a book of his first MONTH instead of his first YEAR! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these pages....Oh I so need to start digi scrappin....When things slow down Liesl you are going to have to teach me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you make me sick! How in the world are you finding time to do these pages with a week old baby? I can't find time to do anything these days and Porter is 7 months old! I love the pages, though, they look awesome and it's good to see more pictures of the bug. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Kaleb in person--but these pictures sure make him look cute! You are amazing, even to think about scrapbooking with a week old baby!

    ReplyDelete